Portrait Photography Contract
A customizable contract template written by a trusted lawyer for portrait photography.
Aside from details specific to the two parties signing the contract, this template is complete and ready for use. Upon purchase you will receive an installation guide in PDF format, and a video tutorial showing you how to edit & use the contracts inside of HoneyBook (however, all DC Contracts can be sent to your clients however you choose). Simply copy and paste, from the PDF or Google Doc provided, and make sure to edit the customizable fields.
Feel confident and protected knowing DC Contracts were created by a lawyer with your best interest at heart.
Bundle DC Contracts to save with an automatic BOGO 20% off discount applied upon check out.
The Portrait Photography Contract includes:
- details pertaining to session and event schedule
- non-refundable retainer
- rescheduling and cancellation of shoot date
- late arrivals
- defined photographic materials and services included
- photographer right of discretion for images
- model release to use images of client
- copyright and reproductions
- client method of portraying and sharing images
- right to bring photography assistant at discretion
- safety provision for photographer
- force majeure provision (including global pandemics)
- limit of liability
- dispute resolution
- & more
Universal & relevant worldwide.
Disclaimer: Dawn Charles and parties connected to drafting of DC Contracts take no liability over the enforceability or positive legal outcome of these contract templates. Buyer assumes all legal responsibility.